- Demo error page.
- Demo 404 error page.
- Error page for a broken template file (with syntax error).
- Error page for a broken template file (with missing property error).
- Error page for a missing template file.
- Error from Thymeleaf layout.
- Error from non-public classes from the same file.
- Error in a class under wrongly named package.
- Error in a class from another module.
Error in a
Accept: application/jsonrequest header and inspect the response headers.
When there is an error, there will be
better-error-pagesresponse header and its value will be an URL to the archived error page.Note that for this demo
better-error-pages.archive-timeoutis set to 5min. It's configurable and default is 15m.
- Call with